Dr. Klippenstein is trained and experienced in a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions and surgical procedures, including the following:
- Shoulder arthroscopy, repair, and replacement
- Knee arthroscopy, reconstruction and replacement
- Ankle arthroscopy and repair
- Elbow and hand surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Overuse syndromes
- Fracture management of most areas, excluding spine and pelvis
- General paediatric conditions
We perform a broad variety of minor surgical procedures that can be managed under local anaesthesia as out-patient procedures.
These conditions include carpal tunnel syndrome and other nerve entrapment syndromes, trigger finger, ganglions, hand contractures, cysts, and various additional bone and soft tissue growths.
Dr. Klippenstein is not currently taking referrals for spine or neck conditions, primary hip problems, or foot surgery such as bunions.
Sometimes certain orthopaedic conditions are beyond the scope of our practice in Brandon, and we will then facilitate the appropriate referral to a sub-specialist to see the patient.